- Client may cancel the agreement at any time before the event:
If Client needs to cancel the event for any reason, Client will pay the remaining balance to Vendor (minus a $100 off discount) on the same day that the cancellation is made. There is no refund on the deposit.
Client reschedules the event for a new date. The new date is scheduled to be within 6 months after the original date. Client pays the remaining balance to Vendor on the same day that the cancellation is made. There is no refund on the deposit. Client now has a credit for the event that can be used by the Client or can be made transferable to a third party provide by the Client. Vendor cannot reschedule the new date without the agreement of the Client.
Performance, DJ, Karaoke, Emcee
- Vendor may cancel the agreement at any time before the event:
In the unlikely event that Vendor should need to cancel the Event, due to any unforeseen emergency, Vendor will inform Client of the cancellation (via phone and email), and then return the deposit payment in full within (7) days after the cancellation. Vendor will also recommend to Client another Vendor to perform at the Event – if available.
If the Client’s guests participate in dangerous and/or criminal behavior (ie: drugs, contraband, fighting, etc.) the Vendor will cancel his performance immediately and the Client will pay Vendor the remaining balance (cash, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle) at the time of the Event.
- If Client damages any of Vendor’s equipment, Client will pay for such damages within 7 days after the event.
- If Vendor damages any of Client’s belongings or property, Vendor will pay for such damages with Liability Insurance within 7 days after the event.
- Vendor will take a 15 min. break at the top of each hour, during which time he will play a preassembled music playlist from Apple Music (unless Client directs otherwise).
- The Playlist will be complementary to the Live music selection already being performed at the Event.
- If the Client requests that the Vendor’s performance go into overtime, the Client will pay Vendor $100.00 per every hour of Vendor’s performance that extends beyond the Event’s contractual end time.
- In the unlikely event that Vendor experiences a delay as a result of unforeseen Traffic (ie: accidents, road work, etc.), Vendor will inform Client while en route to the Event, and be willing to make up the lost performance time – with Client’s permission – by adding it to the end of the Event, in overtime, at no additional charge to Client.
- All Entertainment services are “Family-friendly” and do not contain profanities or excessive inappropriate references that may be unsuitable material for children. However, the client can request an entertainment program that is more age-appropriate for the crowd.
- The Client can pay Vendor with: cash, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle.
- The deposit (50% of the payment due) MUST be made at the time of the booking to secure the reservation of Vendor’s performance (unless an alternative option has been agreed upon by both Client and Vendor at the time of the booking).
- The Client will pay Vendor the remaining balance at the event (unless an alternative option has been agreed upon by both Client and Vendor at the time of the booking).
- Displaying, handling or use of any firearms, ammunition, weapons, illegal drugs, fireworks, marijuana, cigarettes. Legal smoking implements (pipes, cigars, vapes etc.) are permitted but must be kept a minimum of (50) feet from Vendor.
- Engaging in any unsafe act that may impede Vendor’s performance.
- Touching or moving Vendor’s equipment without his permission.
- If Client requests a rescheduling of the time and/or date of the Event, Vendor will work with Client to reschedule the Event for a different day/time that is agreeable to both Client and Vendor.
- If a rescheduling of the event cannot be made, the Client can keep the event on calendar for the original date or the event will be cancelled.
- Vendor will not perform on any soiled, unbalanced or potentially unsafe surface/stage area (ie: dirt, water, slope, etc.)
- Vendor’s surface/stage dimensions need to be 7′ x 7′ (at minimum). A smaller stage area might be acceptable if agreeable to Vendor.
- If the Vendor experiences a delay as a result of unforeseen Traffic (ie: accidents, road work, etc.), Vendor will inform the Client while en route to the Event, and be willing to make up the lost performance time, by adding it to the end of the Event, at no additional cost to Client.
- If air temperature is below 60°F, a “heat lamp” must be provided (or Vendor must be relocated to a warmer area).
- If air temperature is above 95 °F, then “shade” or “AC” must be provided to Vendor.
- If there is precipitation (drizzle, rain, fog, snow, hail, etc.) – and Vendor is outdoors – then Vendor must be relocated to a “dry/warm” area.
- If there are strong winds (25+ MPH) – and Vendor is outdoors – Vendor must be relocated to a “safer” area.