If there is a Client cancellation, the Client must notify Moses as far in advance of the event date as possible, via phone and email. There is no refund on the deposit, and the Client will pay the remaining balance in full to Moses within (3) days after the cancellation is made; unless a rescheduling of the event is made. *see Rescheduling
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Updated as of: 10/1/19
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
NOTE: THIS TERMS OF -- -- USE CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISION IN THE "BINDING ARBITRATION" SECTION BELOW THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS TERMS OF -- -- USE AND WITH RESPECT TO ANY "DISPUTE" (AS DEFINED BELOW) BETWEEN YOU AND US OR OUR AFFILIATES. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF THE BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS AS FURTHER DESCRIBED IN THE "BINDING ARBITRATION" SECTION BELOW.
Cancellations & Refunds
The Client may cancel the agreement at any time before the event:
Moses may cancel the agreement at any time before the event:
- If Moses cancels the agreement, Moses must notify the Client immediately, via phone and email, and then return the deposit payment in full to the Client within (3) days after the cancellation. Moses will use reasonable efforts to help find a suitable replacement for the Client’s event. However, Moses does not guarantee that a replacement will be made.
- Client/Guest Misconduct. If prior to, and/or during the event, the Client and/or the Client’s guests participate in dangerous and/or criminal behavior (ie: drugs, contraband, fighting, etc.) the Moses will cancel the performance immediately and the Client will pay Moses the remaining balance (via cash, PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle) at the time of the Event.
Damages & Liability
If the Client damages any of Moses’ equipment, the Client will pay for such damages within (7) days after the event.
If Moses damages any of the Client’s belongings or property, Moses will pay for such damages within (7) days after the event
Moses will take a 15 min. break at the top of each hour, during which time Moses will play a preassembled music playlist from Apple Music (unless the Client directs otherwise).
The Playlist will be complementary to the music selection already being performed at the Event.
If the Client requests that Moses’ performance go into overtime, the Client will pay Moses $100.00 per every hour of Moses’ performance that extends beyond the Event’s contractual end time. Overtime may be cut short by the Client’s request. However, Moses will still be paid for the full hour.
In the unlikely event that Moses experiences a delay as a result of unforeseen Traffic (ie: accidents, road work, etc.), Moses will inform the Client while en route to the Event, and be willing to make up the lost performance time – with the Client’s permission – by adding it to the end of the Event, in overtime, at no additional charge to the Client.
All Entertainment services are “Family-friendly” and do not contain profanities or explicit drug, violence, or sexual references that may be unsuitable material for guests. However, the Client can request an entertainment program that is more age-appropriate for the crowd.
Payments can be made by PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, check or cash. Checks (personal or business) can be used for the deposit, but not for the remaining balance (unless an alternative option has been agreed upon by both the Client and Moses at the time of the booking). Cash (U.S. Dollars only) can be used, and will be counted in the presence of the Client, to make certain the amount is correct.
The deposit (50% of the payment due) MUST be made at the time of the booking to secure the reservation of Moses’ performance (unless an alternative option has been agreed upon by both the Client and Moses at the time of the booking).
The Client will pay Moses the remaining balance at the event (unless an alternative option has been agreed upon by both the Client and Moses at the time of the booking).
The Client shall be responsible for all fees associated with the sending, receiving and processing of payments and associated bank fees.
Prohibited Items and Activities
- Displaying, handling or use of any firearms, ammunition, illegal drugs, fireworks, marijuana. Legal smoking implements (cigarettes, pipes, cigars, vapes, etc.) are permitted but must be kept a minimum of (50) feet from Moses’ stage area.
- Engaging in any unsafe act that may impede Moses’ performance.
- Touching or moving Moses’ equipment without Moses’ permission.
- If Client requests a rescheduling of the time and/or date of the Event, Moses will work with the Client to reschedule the Event for a different day/time that is agreeable to both the Client and Moses.
- If a rescheduling of the event cannot be made, the Client can keep the event on calendar for the original date or the event will be cancelled. *See Cancellations and Refunds.
- If the Client reschedules the event for a new date, the new date must be scheduled within 6 months after the original date. The Client will pay the remaining balance to Moses Music Studios on the same day that the cancellation is made. There is no refund on the deposit. The Client will then have a credit for the event that can be used by the Client or can be made transferable to a third party provided by the Client. Moses cannot reschedule the new date without the agreement of the Client.
- Moses will not perform on any soiled, unbalanced or potentially unsafe surface/stage area (ie: dirt, water, slope, etc.)
- Moses’ surface/stage dimensions need to be 7′ x 7′ (at minimum). A smaller stage area might be acceptable if agreeable to Moses.
- If outdoors, stage (performance area) must have some source of shade so that direct sunlight does not damage Moses’ equipment.
If Moses experiences a delay as a result of unforeseen Traffic (ie: accidents, road work, etc.), Moses will inform the Client while en route to the Event, and be willing to make up the lost performance time, by adding it to the end of the Event, at no additional cost to the Client.
- If air temperature is below 60°F, a “heat lamp” must be provided (or Moses must be relocated to a warmer area).
- If air temperature is above 95 °F, then “shade” or “AC” must be provided to Moses.
- If there is precipitation (drizzle, rain, fog, snow, hail, etc.) – and Moses is outdoors – then Moses must be relocated to a “dry/warm” area.
- If there are strong winds (25+ MPH) – and Moses is outdoors – Moses must be relocated to a “safer” area.